LIGHTPARTZ® 35w 4340lm worklight spotlight main beam
Equipped with our Superdrive circuitry for maximum light output at low power consumption, this premium spotlight achieves
this premium spotlight achieves effective lumens of 4,060 at just 35w input power.
(For comparison, this is the output achieved by inexpensive worklights at approximately 50w)
Operating voltage: 9-36V
leds: 7 pcs. CREE 5w high power led chips
Light beam: 10° spot light
Theoretical lumens: 4340 lm
Effective lumens: 4060lm
Housing: Die-cast aluminum
Coating: Durable, scratch resistant and UV light resistant UV 3800 polyester powder coating
Lens: Clear optical and shatterproof polycarbonate lens
Operating Temperature: -40°C+125°C
Homologation: ece 10r-04 1419: no electromagnetic interference with other electronic equipment
Protection class: ip 68 waterproof, dustproof, shockproof
Dimensions: 107mm x 75mm x 130mm (incl. bracket)
Scope of delivery:
- 1x led headlight 35w* incl. german plug
- 1x mounting bracket: stainless steel
- 1x mounting screws
*without magnetic stand
Legal notice regarding the use of worklights:
we bring light into the dark! In order to prevent misunderstandings in connection with worklights / auxiliary headlights, the following information is provided here:
The use of worklights is regulated in §52 paragraph 7 stvzo "Additional headlights and lights":
"Multi-track vehicles may be equipped with one or more lights for the illumination of work equipment and work sites (work lights). Work lights may not be used while the vehicle is in motion. On vehicles used for the construction, maintenance or cleaning of roads or facilities in the road area or for refuse collection, work lights may also be switched on while driving, notwithstanding sentence 2, if driving is part of the work process. Work lights may only be switched on if they do not dazzle other road users."
Therefore, note the following:
- Worklights may only be operated off public roads and not within the scope of the StVZO!
- Ensure proper installation and labeling:
- Worklights must not be coupled with actuating devices for limiting/dipped and /or main beam lights
- A separate switch (ideally covered) is always required
- The installation of an associated indicator light is recommended
- Mark in the vehicle in a suitable place near the switch of the worklights: "Use of worklights while driving not permitted!"