Armortek winch rope plastic 6mm 15m 3100kg hook thimble set
Armortek plastic winch ropes are made from an extremely lightweight yet high strength
hmpe fiber. They go through a unique pre-stretching process and are subsequently
then coated with a special abrasion resistant Armortek coating. This
allows for maximum tensile strength with ultimate endurance. The uv stabilization gives the
Rope a long and safe life. Oil and water can do as little harm to it as dry, wet, cold
as dry, wet, cold or humid weather conditions. The rope elongation of ARMORTEK
is very low (3-4% at break) and allows very safe use. It stores little
Energy. As a result, there is no whipping effect in the unlikely event of rope breakage.
- Armortek weighs 6 times less than a steel cable.
- Armortek is 70 percent stronger than a steel cable.
- Armortek floats, steel does not.
- Armortek has an anti-abrasion coating.
- No more worries about wire splitting.
- No loss of strength when overlapped on the drum.
- No whipping effect at break as with steel cables.
- Armortek comes pre-stretched and heat set.
- Armortek is available in numerous lengths.