SUPERWINCH EXP12 - EXPEDITION GRADE WINCHMeet the future of winching- Integrated aluminum housing, potted electronics, high-torque motors and advanced gearing with Auto-Engage - there´s a lot to love in the new Superwinch EXPi.
This model is perfect for Jeeps and for fitting into bumpers with Bull Bars.
- Capacity: 12,000lbs
- Rope: Wire cable
- 2 Fused Auxiliary Power Ports: power for trailside tools or lights
- 2 Pitcatinny Rails: for accessory mounting
- LED task lighting:Makes nighttime operation easy
- Fully Potted Electronics: for extreme use
- Auto-engage clutch: re-engages the gears at the tap of the winch controller.
- Built-in Wireless receiver:Wireless remote available as an option. Wired, vibrating remote is standard.
- Why the EXP is better than every other winch out there:
- Faster line speed: we score in the mid-40s depending on capacity
- Lower amp draw: pulls more with less draw
- Better sealed: nothing beats potting of electrical components. Yes, it costs more but it´s the right way to go.
- No one treats synthetic rope better than Superwinch: from reinforced drums to relocated brake keeping heat at bay to our new large-radius Fatlip Hawse.
- The Superwinch EXP is being built in our brand new facility in the USA.
- Winch Model: EXP 12
- Part Numbers: S102743
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000lbs (5443 kgs)
- Motor: Series Wound
- Electrical controls: Expedition-Grade Potted Solenoid/Contactor
- Remote control: 15' Custom Remote (Wireless Optional)
- Geartrain: 3-Stage Planetary
- Gear Ratio: 154:1
- Clutch: Auto-Engage Twist (patent pending)
- Brake: Custom Load Holding Gearbox End
- Rope: 100' Wire cable
- Fairlead/Hawse: 4-Roller Fairlead
- Battery Leads: 96" (1.83m) x 2 gauge
- Task Lighting: All sockets and plugs
- # of Fused Power Ports (60amp): 2 Ports (one on rear, one of winch right)
- Accessory Mounting: Picatinny Rails included
- Finish: Exclusive Chromate Bath Powder Coating
- Drum diameter/Length: 63.4mm (tube) (Flange 6.25") 218.5mm Flange to flange
- Mounting Bolt Pattern: 10" x 4.5"
Zuggeschwindigkeit: ca. 14 m/Minute ohne Last
Stromverbrauch unter Volllast: 530 A