Novoleen Pull Rope Ø 12 mm with hook 12,5 t
Pulling Rope with hook: optimal winding characteristics!
High-Tech according to DIN EN-14492-1:2006 MADE IN GERMANY:
- Abrasion resistant through special PU coating;
- very flexible, low elasticity;
- very light, about 80% less than comparable steel cable, resulting in up to 70% less physical strain
and significantly higher performance
- no risk of injury from protruding wire ends
- about 1.5 times higher lifetime than comparable steel cables (tested in forestry);
- Operating temperature up to 120 ° C possible!
- complete with high-strength safety hook, read to use;
- Pull rope, spliced loop on side with 150 mm, other side eyehook grade 8,
payload at a safety factor of 4
|Description||Diameter mm||Length mm/Loop mm||Breaking Load app. kg|
|Shipping weight:||2,30 Kg|
|Product weight:||2,30 Kg|