The Spartacus HD Tire Carrier System provides the ultimate in strength and stability for mounting your oversized wheel and tire. Functionally designed to manage the amplified force and vibrations produced during extreme off-road conditions. The precision die-cast aluminum Hinge Casting provides maximum strength without the excess weight of steel. The one-piece design maintains one-handed access to cargo area and rigidly links the Wheel Mount to the reinforced section of the rear quarter panel. This, in combination with forged steel hinge brackets and hardened steel pins, results in far superior load capacity than the factory tailgate hinges, thereby effectively reducing wear and increasing longevity. The Wheel Mount lifts the mounting position and incorporates depth and tilt adjustability for large diameter and wide tire options. Tested to MIL-STD-810 to simulate extended duration of vigorous off-road driving conditions. Rated for up to and including 37" wheel tire combinations. Includes adjustable third brake light bracket. Compatible with OE and most aftermarket rear bumpers. No drilling required. Patent Pending.
- HD Tire Carrier System is rated up to and including 37 inch wheel/tire combination.
- Vibration tested to MIL-STD-810 to simulate vigorous off road driving conditions.
- Maintain one handed entry to your cargo area.
- Compatible with all aftermarket and OE rear bumpers.
- Solid aluminum Hinge Casting and heavy duty steel Wheel Mount provides strong, sturdy support for tailgate and oversized spare tire.