CUMARU 135 ECO Alu hard shell automatic
The VICKYWOOD CUMARU ECO is the ultimate in material choice and comfort. This flagship aluminium hard-shell rooftop tent offers everything you'd expect from VICKYWOOD in terms of high-quality engineering and construction - all under a stunningly streamlined shell.
VICKYWOOD ECO: We make the difference
For the first time, the tent fabric of the CUMARU ECO is made of high-quality ECO recycled polyester. This is made from recycled plastic waste.
We use about 185 plastic bottles to produce one tent, which ultimately do not end up in the waste and environmental cycle.
The aerodynamic design of the CUMARU is not only an eye-catcher wherever you go. The aerodynamic design with a compact height of only
24cm results in minimal drag. Additional fuel consumption is reduced to a minimum.
Whether off-road vehicle or normal passenger car: nothing stands in the way of adventure.
The high-grade construction offers you unparalleled quality, including the STABILUS gas pressure springs developed in Germany, which enable effortless erection and dismantling. With a flick of the wrist, the tent can be erected by one person in seconds and you can watch the stars.
As with all our Vickywood tents, the CUMARU comes with the popular memory foam mattress with removable cover and waterproof underlay.
Also standard in this model is the 3D mesh anti-condensation mat. Maximum sleeping comfort, less humidity. Sleep almost like at home in your own bed.
The interior has also been equipped with numerous pockets and storage options. The highlight is the compartment in the centre of the headlining, which is the size of an iPad.
size of an iPad, so you can even watch a film when the weather outside isn't cooperating.
An absolute eye-catcher is the indirect LED lighting all around. As always, this can be connected to any 12V power source via a USB port.
The interior offers more space than one would expect from the dimensions. This is due to the maximum height of 130cm that the tent gains when it is unfolded in the entrance area. The built-in vents ensure a pleasant climate inside.
This ensures a continuous exchange of air in the CUMARU and thus prevents too much condensation inside the roof tent, even in rainy weather.
In addition to the 3 main openings, you can enjoy plenty of light coming in through the SKY-Window in the roof lining. All entrances and windows are fitted with zips and can be quickly opened and closed as required.
can be quickly opened and closed as required.
The CUMARU body tent is made from high quality 280 g/m² Ripstop Recycled Polyester Oxford. This tent has an impressive 3000mm waterproof rating, high profile rubber seals, internal seam sealing and a removable rain cover to keep you dry in prolonged rain.
The tent is rounded off by the roof racks, which you can optionally mount on the top of the hard shell.
The supplied mounting brackets and screws are suitable for most roof and cross bars.
Before purchasing, find out from the relevant manufacturers about the permissible weight and suitability of your roof rack and vehicle.
We recommend professional installation by a local specialist dealer. Feel free to ask our customer service for tips on correct installation.
The special features in detail:
- Robust aluminium hard shell
- STABILUS gas struts for fast, semi-automatic Opening
- Two continuously adjustable roof racks with a load capacity of up to 100 kg (opened up to 20 kg)
- Offers space for up to 2 People
- Additional Skyline roof window
- High-density viscose mattress with removable cover provides comfortable sleeping experience
- The upper part of the duvet is flannel look, the lower part is oxford fabric
- 3D mesh already integrated under the mattress
- Indirect LED interior lighting on the headliner
- lockable buckles (lock optional)
- 2 large shoe storage pockets
- Removable, height-adjustable, black telescopic aluminium ladder (up to 2.3 m height)
- Colour: grey-black (tent colour grey, rain cover: black)
- Tent fabric: 320gsm Recycled rip-stop poly, PU Coating
- Rainfly: 600D polyester oxford, PU coating, W/P,W/R 3000MM, UV 50+
- Aluminium shell: 6 Series
- Handles and hinges: 304 stainless steel
- Laying surface: 203x130cm
- Dimensions inside unfolded: 203x130x142cm
- External folded dimensions: 221x144x18cm (enclosure 16cm plus mounting rails, o. roof rack)
- Packing size: 226x149x29cm
- Net weight: approx. 80 kg
|Shipping weight:||90,00 Kg|
|Product weight:||80,00 Kg|